How to Use the iPHER
The iPHER is used by placing it into a USB drive connected to your computer. All neccesary programs for use of the iPHER are included in the iPHER. If the computer you are using has used an iPHER before, the Patient Practitioner program will begin loadng immedialtly and quickly open for use. If the iPHER has not been used on your computer before follow the instructions below to begin using the device. Make sure you have removed the cap from the iPHER before you begin!
1. After your computer has completely loaded all start-up programs and is ready to begin, place your iPHER into the USB port on your computer. The USB port will be located on the side of your laptop or in the front or back of your desktop computer. See Figures 1.0 and 1.1.
2. When the iPHER has been connected to your computer, the internal programs inside your computer will locate and set up the iPHER for use. (You may see an informational balloon appear on your screen declaring that external hardware has been found and is being loaded. This is normal. )
3. When your computer has finished recognizing your iPHER , a small window will pop up in the middle of your screen. See Figure 1.2
4. Registration and license agreement screens will appear. Read the agreement, check the 'I Agree' box and click OK.
5. A second screen will appear that allows you to register your Patient Practitioners software and the